In early September there is a noticeable shift in the air. Football season kicks off, the days get shorter, and leaves begin to change. Here in the South the temperature might stay in the nineties but it's unmistakable. Fall has arrived. And with fall, pumpkin spiced everything floods our kitchens. This Pumpkin Honey butter is one of the most simple recipes you will ever use but it makes a huge difference to any meal. It is the perfect spread to melt over a hot, freshly baked biscuit or to spread on a piece of crisp toast. The creamy, unmistakable flavor, highlighted by the sweet tang of our Orange Blossom honey makes for the perfect welcome to our favorite season.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup Orange Blossom Honey
- 3 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whip butter in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the honey Mixture to the whipped butter. Whip on high until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.