Need a boost of energy? Or a little more protein before your next workout? These no bake energy bites are an easy solution. These delicious bites are quick and easy to make and pack a real punch. Raw honey is almost pure energy and will give you that pick up you need to get through the rest of your workday or the toughest workout. This recipe is incredibly flexible. Experiment by adding different ingredients and share with us your favorites.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup Southern Wildflower Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week (they won't last that long).