There's nothing quite like a plump, juicy hot dog to make it feel like summer. No matter what time of the year, a well grilled hotdog makes you feel like you are soaking up the late afternoon sun at your favorite ballpark. Ketchup and mustard have their place and should not be easily forgotten but this easy and quick recipe will add an extra level of sweet flavor to America's favorite on the go meal. Sweet and tangy this is sure to become your new go to condiment no matter the time of year.
- 3/4 Cup ketchup
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Southern Wildflower Honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat over low heat until almost boiling.
- Remove from heat and cool in refrigerator for at least an hour. Serve on a hotdog with your favorite toppings.