Nothing screams Summer more than ripe peaches and fresh, homemade salsa. Nothing is better than when all of the ingredients for a flavorful salsa are in season at the same time. This incredibly easy recipe mixes juicy Georgia peaches and raw honey with the robust flavors of a traditional corn salsa. The sweetness of the fruit and honey blend perfectly with the spice of the peppers and onions making each bite an exceptional, mouthwatering escape into Summer.
- 2 large Georgia peaches, skinned and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1/4 cup packed diced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp Southern Wildflower Honey
- Mix all ingredients together after dicing and enjoy.