Many salad dressings are perfect for their season. A peach vinaigrette is perfect for Summer, and an apple cider vinaigrette is perfect for Fall. But this Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette is perfect for every season and every occasion. The sweetness of the honey combined with the bite of the balsamic vinegar combine to create a perfect union of rich flavors that complement any meal. The light, but powerful flavor makes it easy to eat healthy and keep your diet on track.
- 2 tablespoons Southern Wildflower Honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together the honey, balsamic, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic. Add the oil and whisk thoroughly to combine. Continue whisking until the dressing is fully emulsified.
- Store in a jar with a lid to refrigerate. Shake well before each use.