Grilled avocados are a healthy and delicious appetizer or side for lighter dishes during the spring and summer. Because of its natural flavors, this fruit requires very little seasoning to compliment its smooth texture. Those seasonings, combined with the sweetness of honey and the flaky texture of grilled salmon make this an addition that will keep your dinner guests talking about it for weeks after.
Southern Wildflower Honey
- Honey Glazed Rosemary Salmon
- Prepare Honey Glazed Rosemary Salmon.
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit.
- Lightly coat the inside of the avocado with olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and creole seasoning.
- Place flat side down on a preheated grill over medium heat. Grill for five minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve flat side up topped with flakes of the grilled salmon and drizzled with Southern Wildflower Honey.